Were you injured in an auto accident caused by another driver? You may be able to recover compensation for your injuries, financial losses, pain and suffering, and more. A Lanham car accident lawyer from GDH Law can review your case for free and advise you of your legal options.
Based in Lanham, GDH Law is a full-service personal injury law firm handling car accident claims in Prince George’s County, Washington D.C., and across Maryland.
We’re proud to counsel our clients through every step of a car accident claim or lawsuit. Our goal is to keep you informed so you never wonder about the status of your case. We’re a small, personal, client-focused law firm that gets big results.
Ready to talk about your Lanham car accident case? Our attorneys are here to help. Call or contact us online today.
What Our Lanham Auto Accident Attorneys Can Do for You
If you’re looking for the best car accident lawyer in Lanham, MD, you’ve come to the right place. Every auto crash injury attorney on our legal team has the skill, experience, and compassion to help you reach the best outcome possible.
We’ve won millions for our clients, and we are prepared to do the same for you.
Our Landham car accident lawyers can:
- Find out who’s at fault for your accident
- File a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Analyze police reports, camera footage, accident photos, cell phone records, and more
- Gather evidence to build a strong case
- Handle communications with insurance adjusters
- Protect you from being taken advantage of by a big insurance company
- Calculate exactly how much money you deserve
- Give compassionate emotional support during a difficult period
- Be available to answer all your questions when you need answers
A car accident is scary. You should never go through this alone.
GDH Law is committed to fighting for our clients in the best way we can. While you recover, heal, and come to terms with what happened to you, we’ll be handling the legal matters with professionalism and expertise.
What To Do After a Car Accident
Anyone who lives in Prince George’s County knows that car accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. How many crashes do you see on the Capital Beltway, Annapolis Road, Kenilworth Avenue, Landover Road, or Lanham Severn Road nearly every day?
In fact, Prince George’s County has the highest crash fatality rate in the state of Maryland.
It’s important to act quickly if a collision occurs. Do you know what to do if you are involved in a car accident?
If you get into a crash on the roads of Lanham, we advise you to take these steps right away to protect your health and your rights.
- Call 911: You can’t always tell how serious accident injuries are. Summon police and an ambulance to the scene.
- Get to a Safe Place: If it’s safe to move your car, and it’s blocking traffic, move it to the side of the highway so it doesn’t cause another crash.
- Seek Medical Care: If first responders advise you to go to the emergency room, go right away. If not, go for a check-up with your physician, a health clinic, or urgent care.
- Take Photos and Video of the Scene: Take out your phone and snap some pictures or record some videos. Include vehicle damage, injuries, traffic conditions, weather, lighting, and anything else that might be relevant.
- Exchange Information: With the other involved motorist, exchange names, contact information, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information.
- Help With the Police Report: Give the basic info you know, making sure it’s correct. Don’t make any guesses. Ask how to get a copy of the police report.
- Report the Crash to Your Insurance Company: Most insurance companies require you to report a crash right away. Check your policy to see how long you have to report your car accident.
- Contact an Experienced Lanham Car Accident Lawyer: The sooner you have an experienced car accident lawyer on your side, the better your chances of protecting your rights.
Common Car Accident Injuries
GDH Law handles Maryland car accident cases involving these and other common crash-related injuries:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Catastrophic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Dental injuries
- Loss of limb
- Soft tissue injuries
We are also able to assist families filing wrongful death claims in the name of a loved one who lost their life in a crash. Our compassionate legal team can help you recover compensation for funeral and burial costs, lost financial support, medical bills, and more.
How Do You Know if You Need a Lanham Car Accident Attorney?
We know how difficult life can be after an auto accident.
Bills piling up. Missed work and lost income. You may be in pain, struggling to make it to medical appointments, unsure who can help watch your kids, and worried how you’ll afford rent.
When you’re in circumstances like these, we’re here to help.
If you’re in financial distress and physical pain because of someone else’s negligence, you deserve to have the best legal advocate in your corner. It’s your right to have a skilled Lanham car accident attorney on your side. And we think you should be able to uphold this right, no matter your ability to afford it right now.
GDH Law Provides Honest, Trustworthy Legal Advice—At No Cost to You
We know that not every car accident case requires the expertise of a lawyer. But when you do need a lawyer, we know you’re in a challenging place.
You need someone you can trust. Someone who will keep you informed about your case. Someone who will see you as a person, not a case. And someone who will make sure you recover the compensation you deserve.
Call today. With GDH Law, your future is in the best hands.